IRACING Still TOPS

GT6, Trackmania and more!

IRACING Still TOPS

Postby Morgisto » Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Although i have almost stopped racing altogether i would like to raise my thoughts. For a real serious good time i must say that IRACING is by far the best game. With all the upgrades out now and 45000 members once you get into IRaCING and find your groove there it is difficult to drive anything else.
If we could start a South African league it would be great i think.......With the new options to create your own league and almost structure a league around your needs

Just as a matter of interest take a look at www.lowlineracing.net .......... there you pay 10 dollars for a 13 week season and get an opening bank balance. You then have to race a car like a real team and earn money and pay penalties. At the end of the season the top 5 i think actually get paid out real DOLLARS in prize money.

I have stopped racing due to back problems but must say i really loved my IRACING days.

Take a look

regards

Robert McColl

I actually have all the tracks and cars which amounts to about 18 GIG.
Morgisto
New arrival

Re: IRACING Still TOPS

Postby iNFy » Tue May 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Hey Morgisto!

I've been racing iRacing for about a year now and I have to agree! It is by far the best racing sim thanks to their continued improvements (thanks in tern to their subscription model).

There is an iracing league starting soon for South Africans and I think it has over 30 people signed up so far. They are planning to run the new Kia, which tbh I'm not a fan of because of the FWDness, but I'll be taking part anyway. Here is the FB page: http://www.facebook.com/SouthAfricanIRacers?fref=ts
iNFy
Lucid Lancer