Future DGL Racing Leagues

GT6, Trackmania and more!

Re: Future DGL Racing Leagues

Postby Pixelated! » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:16 pm

henzero wrote:Dont take TMNF away please :D, rather ad a "pro" racing game, like rFactor, project cars or AC (all the rest mentioned above)


Come now hennie, don't you want a nice new TM2 on your screen?
Image
User avatar
Pixelated!
Legendary
 
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Re: Future DGL Racing Leagues

Postby Heckers » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Pixelated! wrote:
henzero wrote:Dont take TMNF away please :D, rather ad a "pro" racing game, like rFactor, project cars or AC (all the rest mentioned above)


Come now hennie, don't you want a nice new TM2 on your screen?


After a couple tasty beverages he wont even notice the difference :P
Image
Heckers
Tavern Maid
 
Posts: 420
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:12 am

Re: Future DGL Racing Leagues

Postby henzero » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Well today will defnitly need some "beverages" it is bloody cold :D

If the racing moves to TM2, ill probarbly join, even if it is only for comic relief, that said the big appeal for me is that TMNF is mahala :)

Heckers wrote:
Pixelated! wrote:
henzero wrote:Dont take TMNF away please :D, rather ad a "pro" racing game, like rFactor, project cars or AC (all the rest mentioned above)


Come now hennie, don't you want a nice new TM2 on your screen?


After a couple tasty beverages he wont even notice the difference :P
*Even sober, I've come to the conclusion that I am super K@K*
Image
User avatar
henzero
Cat breeder
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 8:54 am
Location: KZN

Re: Future DGL Racing Leagues

Postby Peetie » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 pm

henzero wrote:, that said the big appeal for me is that TMNF is mahala :)


Fair Enough
Image
User avatar
Peetie
Infected ghoul
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:36 am
Location: Damavand Peak

Re: Future DGL Racing Leagues

Postby CMaster » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:36 am

Stadium 2, ye baby :D
Image
User avatar
CMaster
Collects dirty underwear
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:34 am

Re: Future DGL Racing Leagues

Postby henzero » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:14 am

THUMBS UP for whomever sent that message about TM2 being on sale, woudn't have seen it any other way :D

So ye picked it up last night, thought I'll get it as a gift for myself for being so awesome :lol:

But think we still need a SIM style racer on the PC also.
*Even sober, I've come to the conclusion that I am super K@K*
Image
User avatar
henzero
Cat breeder
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 8:54 am
Location: KZN

Re: Future DGL Racing Leagues

Postby henzero » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:50 am

I'm busy testing GSC for a league that is switching over from GTR2 to GSC most likely, GSC has a few classes included, will try and post a video and my wrap on GSC when im done.

If we go sim i would suggest allowing a set off assists, but added weight penalties at different weight levels for assists. This will help newcommers get to grips with shifting,TC, ABS etc.
*Even sober, I've come to the conclusion that I am super K@K*
Image
User avatar
henzero
Cat breeder
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 8:54 am
Location: KZN

Previous


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron